Friday, February 05, 2010

Sorry Loretta

Loretta was mad that I left you guys hanging yesterday. He is going to be more fuming because it really has no good, juicy, story. I told her my concerns. She mentioned that she had thought about them but came to the conclusion that it was because his wife was fugly that he cheated. He has told her that he was never really attracted physically to his wife. Fat ass settling never works out. Least my wife is hot.

Now for the point you have all been waiting for: Super Bowl prediction. I pick Indy to win in a very close (1TD) game. A very high scoring game. That is all. Indy and the Over for the win.

On an unrelated note dreaming of fucking virgins as you dose off on the train into work is always good. Have fun. I am going to my friend Mark's house this weekend to get drunk and watch football.

8 Comments:

Blogger lightning36 said...

Saints + points and under. ty. Bets placed.

8:53 AM

 
Blogger PokahDave said...

Have a drink on all of us out here in internets-land. I think you need it man....call in sick to work on Monday also...

10:11 AM

 
Blogger BLAARGH! said...

Is Mark a virgin?

12:03 PM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Why you need a date?

12:05 PM

 
Blogger BLAARGH! said...

Nah, you went from dreaming about virgins to getting drunk with Mark.... just thought there might be a connection.

btw - that dude is a piece of work. He's cheatin on her ass in a matter of minutes, guaranteed.

Have fun this weekend! And gooooooooo whoever the other team waffles didn't pick! (can you tell I watch a lot of sports?

12:38 PM

 
Blogger MHG said...

Oh my God. I just knew the Saints were going to win!!! Thanks for the hot tip, Waffles!

5:24 PM

 
Blogger Iak said...

I've managed to avoid getting screwed by your coolers but I guess it was only a matter of time. Le Sigh in advance.

Saw your last post referenced me and it made me chuckle. Holy Fcuk did I get lucky and regularly while running well. I don't recall ever considering myself anything better than mediocre as a player but it wasn't running poorly that took me away from poker - it was getting employed when the NY license came through. Don't know how Hoy does it - I am in awe of that kind of stamina.

Be well and I forgive you torching my attempts to capitalize on New Orleans fever.

12:56 PM

 
Blogger Bayne_S said...

"Now for the point you have all been waiting for: Super Bowl prediction. I pick Indy to win in a very close (1TD) game. A very high scoring game. That is all. Indy and the Over for the win."

Congrats on spectacular finish to your playoff picks.

I am sure you somehow consider this reaching break even

8:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home