Monday, January 11, 2010

Safehouse

I have moved locations and am in hiding after this weekend. Did I go 0-4 or 4-0? I think 4-0. That is about as glass half full as you will EVER see me. I have to admit it was a nice touch of cooler power when Aaron fumbled at the end. So basically I think I have pissed off every reader except StB and Drizz. There is always next week!

Seriously though this is ALL Bayne's fault. I was not going to pick a single team. I would also like to remind you California is closer than Massachusetts for most of you. In order to keep my last reader -- Scott, no way your going to win the lotto! Peace.

5 Comments:

Blogger StB said...

Hell I wish I would have seen your picks earlier. When Hoy and Miami Don went against the Cowboys I knew they would win. You kinda sealed it. Thanks!

6:21 AM

 
Blogger Bayne_S said...

Tard.

Only people west of Nebraska/Iowa border are closer to me and the Texans are not coming after me over this.

Take your punishment like a man!

9:56 AM

 
Blogger The NL Wife said...

If you cooled that last play in the Packer game . . . I curse you.

11:15 PM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Too Late I was Born Cursed.

4:14 AM

 
Blogger smokkee said...

you are the only one that whiffed last weekend.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/100108

and this guy gets paid to write this shit.

:D

5:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home