Friday, January 08, 2010

Paid Advertisement

The following is a paid advertisement brought to you by Bayne. If you have any problems with his misuse of evil powers you should bring it up with him. Without further ado.. NFL Predictions for the Weekend brought to you by Bayne.

Jets +3 @ Cincinnati. I like the Bungles here. The Jets had to play hard to get into the playoffs and the Bungles just sat back and showed nothing. Excellent strategy. Now this week the Jets will be surprised and overwhelmed by the boys from Cinci.

Philadelphia Eagles +4 at Dallas Cowboys. I like the Eagles here. Dallas schoooooled them last week. Cinched home field advantage. Got it done. I still think they are a choke team. Dallas will choke and go home embarrassed yet another year.

Baltimore Ravens +3.5 at the New England Patriots. Have to go with my Patriots here. I think they will bring it and win in a close game.

Green Bay Packers (pickem) at the Arizona Cardinals. These are the two teams I have watched the least this year. I think the Packers do it here. I believe a lot in convergence and god wanting to make it hurt bad. So you need to figure out what would hurt the worst to people. Obviously it is a Vikings vs Packers game. So many people would be invested in that game so I see Green Bay continuing on to the next round.

So there you have it. Cooler powers have been activated. Bayne did not influence any picks he did however cause me to pick. I would have just let it play out if not for him.

10 Comments:

Blogger Bayne_S said...

I cannot channel cooler powers if you insist on picking every game!

4:40 PM

 
Blogger BWoP said...

I hate you.

3:29 PM

 
Blogger smokkee said...

loooooooool

9:58 PM

 
Blogger smokkee said...

fading your picks is like printing money

10:09 PM

 
Blogger ScottMcM said...

You couldnt pick a winner if you had a time machine!

11:10 AM

 
Blogger lightning36 said...

Looking good through three games ...

12:13 PM

 
Blogger Bayne_S said...

Wayne Allyn Root should hire you

6:08 PM

 
Blogger MHG said...

Impressive!

6:51 PM

 
Blogger Mike Maloney said...

I hope you die in a fire. And I hope it's a slow, painful death.

6:53 PM

 
Blogger Jordan said...

What a bloodbath!

7:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home