Tuesday, January 05, 2010

God Hates Me

Am I the only one who's first reaction to a crippled guy in a wheel chair is to think "Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto"? Perhaps there is a reason god hates me.

Now go forth and read some good people like Dr. Pauly as he finished up his MUCH anticipated Lost Vegas Book or The Wife as she contemplates the past year and her awesome body in the mirror naked even.. I swear I read a lot of naked! It was good.

It is kind of funny how a lot of the things she recapped were the same as me, minus the happy ending with the loving hubby and kids. Ah well there is always 2012 to look forward to!

4 Comments:

Blogger Heavy Critters said...

maybe this will cheer you up:

http://thedw.us/post/317534349/late-links-no-evidence-for-existence-of

5:11 PM

 
Blogger DrChako said...

It ain't all fun and games, you know. Wait, yes it is.

-DrC

5:19 PM

 
Blogger Pauly said...

Almost done.

7:35 PM

 
Blogger The NL Wife said...

Thanks for the props. . . . and I don't think there was that much naked in it.

1:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home