Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Almost Forgot

Imma let you finish Pokerstars but WTF??!?! Listen I love you guys. You have an awesome site. Do any of you have real fucking jobs though? Seriously who thought 5:00 during a workday was a good time for a tourney? Is that just to give like Euros a chance at this or something? Cause I do not like Euros. So if your like helping them out then fuck you. Ok. Ok. I like some Euros. Like that Borat fellah seems kinda cool. At least I can play the weekend tourney.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bluejack said...

And that's 5:00 on the east coast. How about 2PM west coast, with subsequent events at 3PM?

8:39 AM

 
Blogger lightning36 said...

It was wonderful having to sit out the first 30 minutes (4pm start for me) while having an appointment at work.

8:57 AM

 
Blogger Bayne_S said...

Finally a rant that makes sense

9:36 AM

 
Blogger Julius_Goat said...

Yep. I have now missed four of these in a row because they insist on starting them at a time that will not work for any North or South American with a job.

10:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home