Monday, November 16, 2009

Testing One.. Two.. Three..

I think I may need to get a phone for the Blogger gathering. I know I know. Fuck me. I have no phone, no car, no watch. Well the watch is because I do not believe in time. That is another story. If anyone wants to get my number (Not you April you already got it!) then drop me a line at SirFWALGMan@Gmail.com or look me up on Facebook. Chances are if you went to the last gathering I have your number. Scary huh?

Is it evil to wonder about hitting on the EMT when your co-worker is being attended to? If he dies is it evil? Lucky for me he is ok. Just a little Diabetic Shock. Nothing some candy can not fix right? Fuck if your gonna get a disease get one that makes you eat candy though!

Nothing else. Just checking in. Hoping Carmen is well. Something bad happened to her to put her in the Hospital. However I have no details. Stop making me worry bitch!! Oh oh now I am dead.

I am removed from the Tao of Poker until nothing is happening. I mean I swear. This week he will probably bump me because him and Change100 were getting hot and heavy and the cat puked on her and ruined it all. I would hose her down and keep going but that is just me. I mean seriously though it is not like Pollack died or something right? Who the fuck calls there family Polak too? I mean fuck that is the ultimate stupid name. How the fuck do surnames start anyways? Did his family like get to pick last or something? I am so confused.

You should never bump the Waffles though. NEVER!!!! Bastard!

5 Comments:

Blogger Bayne_S said...

I thought April liked married men?

This may mean your one attractive characteristic is now gone.

12:54 PM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

You're lucky April doesn't read my blog.

1:46 PM

 
Blogger Bayne_S said...

OMG your grammar improved.

1:56 PM

 
Blogger Pauly said...

The more you rant the deeper you'll the buried.

I was going to post it tomorrow, but you know what? Fuck you, pal.

10:34 PM

 
Blogger Jose EP said...

Dear Webmaster,

My name is Jose, and I'm in charge of marketing Euro Partners and am looking for some serious partners for my brand.

I'm interested in having our Poker brand promoted on your website http://sirfwalgman.blogspot.com/ and would like to discuss this in more detail ASAP.


Best Regards,
J.
--

Jose Danon
Affiliate Manager

* Mobile +972 54 8099 244 : Spain +34 900 957 056 ext. 2627
* US 1 866 725 8558 ext. 2627
* UK +44 0 800 066 4322 ext. 2627

IM : euro.josed@hotmail.com
Email : josedan@europartners.com
www.europartners.com

4:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home