Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I haz Skillz

Apparently I have inadvertently pissed off another person who I really like and did not mean to piss off. I am good at that. If someone asked what my super power is I would definitely say "Pissing off people power". I really do not mean to do it but I am a natural. Ah well. All I can say is Sorry.

I really thought, and still think, that what I said was correct. However if I said something that was construed as insulting I really did not mean it that way. The worst part is I seem to irritate this person semi-annually. It seems like every three or four months I say something offensive. I really think this person is awesome too so it is a shame. Ah well. Nuff said.

I am really thinking seriously of bailing on Vegas this year. I am just in a funk and do not feel like I am going to pull my head out of my ass enough to go. Perhaps something will happen to convince me otherwise. Anyway hope things are going better for you all than they are for me.

10 Comments:

Blogger DrChako said...

You piss everyone off. It's what you do.

Don't miss Vegas.

-DrC

1:31 PM

 
Blogger Fuel55 said...

what the doc said ...

1:59 PM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Doc just wants to beat me up for hugging his wife while he was defending my degenerate way of life!

2:33 PM

 
Blogger Katitude said...

You.
Must.
Go to.
Vegas.

You have to. The only way I will forgive you is over a very expensive martini that you will buy me.

Now stop being a weenie. And buy your damn ticket.

3:25 PM

 
Blogger Katitude said...

And I'm serious.

3:26 PM

 
Blogger MHG said...

#1! you were right about the cop pulling me over.

#2! I was THIIIIS close to posting jokingly on Kat's post saying "You need to stop playing with Waffles"...

WITHOUT KNOWING ANYTHING ACTUALLY HAPPENED BETWEEEN YOU TWO!!

go WoW!

10:27 PM

 
Blogger KajaPoker said...

Seriously, how can you miss out on going to Vegas as a single guy for the first time in ages?

4:45 AM

 
Blogger Jordan said...

I second Kaja's statement. Come to Vegas. Let's hang.

7:41 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Go to Vegas, drive to the wedding afterwords...

You'll have a great time, and do you really , REALLY want to miss THE WIFE?

I didn't think so!

8:02 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

How am I supposed to afford the trip if you don't sit at my mixed game table?

See you there.

8:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home