Monday, November 02, 2009

I hate Poker and Life Suicide might be good

Alright not really serious about that but life is pissing me off. I had fun fucking .01/.02 table. I jammed every hand for fun. The little retards got really mad. It was fun as hell. Wish poker was fun in general.

SuperGirl126: for 2 cents..
Michael Cb: wtf dude
SuperGirl126: your not a maniac- your just dumb.....
pants_en_fuego: whoooooo
SuperGirl126: hahahahahaha
bruni87: nice
SuperGirl126: hahahahahaha
bruni87: loser
Maniac57: lol
Maniac57: im glad to make you laugh
Maniac57: it is my job
bruni87: thats good for you
Maniac57: please buy condoms with your winnings because we do not want any more .01/.02 people in the world
bruni87: keep on doing that

It is fun to play higher stakes games. Everyone playing those games are stupid as hell. I played a 100+9 SNG. I raise, fire three barrels, and what do I get called by? Some dick with A3o? I mean really? Not like I jammed the pot either. I made nice 3/4 pot bets. Stupid retards everywhere. I need to find a better way to make money. Perhaps I will become a Male Gigilo.

4 Comments:

Blogger Julius_Goat said...

Props to you for the condoms line.

3:56 AM

 
Blogger Bayne_S said...

It is sad that you would benefit from a bankroll management class if I was the instructor.

10:13 AM

 
Blogger jamyhawk said...

Condoms line <---- clap, clap, clap

2:45 PM

 
Blogger NewinNov said...

I agree, what is it with all the Ax players who act like they are holding AA. Might be good therapy to ram and jam a $.01/.02 table.

8:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home