Monday, October 05, 2009

Coming up..

So if I get some shirts from my wife's boyfriend does that make me his bitch? Fuck it. Free shirts. Everything I wear is from now defunct banks. It also is grey or white. Exciting. Plus one for me though - He had to get rid of them because he was too fat for them! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! End result - Tie.

Actually he is a nice guy. I went out for beers with him and the wife last week. Weird? Not really. I mean the marriage has been over for a while and if he marries her that solves a lot of my problems.. SO I am all for it!!

As for the shirts.. they have alligators on them. Must be fancy! A guy at work asked about my new shirt. Knew he was a fag. It is a red one. So it stood out from my normal grey shades. Brings out the bloodshot in my eyes. I am normally not into buying clothes. Not because I am cheap. Mostly because it is not likely to improve my looks. I mean the fugly stick hit me hard and no amount of fabric outside of a nice hood is gonna help. I mean I was walking down the street today and some little girl starts crying. She was Asian too. What is it with that?

Other things are going well. The bankroll will most likely be getting a boost to over 400. My Fantasy Football team is #1 in the league slightly ahead of Lightbulb. I am starting to learn some iPhone development. First new language in a few years.

The weekend should be great. I am going to visit the Library and possibly make a deposit if you get what I mean. Looking forward to a weekend out of town. Should be a great time.

6 Comments:

Blogger MHG said...

You are going to take a poop this weekend? Man, you're getting old when that is newsworthy.

7:52 PM

 
Blogger lightning36 said...

"My Fantasy Football team is #1 in the league slightly ahead of Lightbulb."

???????

8:35 PM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Whoops my bad thought the guy named Donkey Lightning was you.

4:57 AM

 
Blogger Astin said...

400? Wow, that's 4 whole dollars!

Also, if you piss off a librarian, does she fabricate late fees on your account? Oooo, and what if you're late? Does she charge you? What if she's late?

6:40 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Four Hundred Dollars you retarded Canadian. Jeez. I think if I am late it's much better than being early.. if she is late then that could be bad.

7:54 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I look forward to the visit! If he's late I'll spank him. Late fees are passé. If I'm (running) late he can spank me. I think that's fair. Perhaps I should be tardy on purpose. Any thoughts?

3:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home