Thursday, September 10, 2009

Update Numero Threeo

So you know how like I was saying the wife was all listening to Nick about being more strict with the kids? So today I was like "Well I will probably let the kid play over the weekend" because it's been a week (well a work week!) and she is like "Fuck no! you said a week and he spit in your face and that is the horriblist thing ever
So I was like "Didnt you just say it should only be 1 day?" Fucking women are way crazier than I could ever be.

4 Comments:

Blogger PokahDave said...

After being married for six years I totally agree with that statement!

9:44 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I still say sell all his stuff :-)

10:19 AM

 
Blogger Love_elf said...

LOL! I don't know Waffs. You are pretty crazy.

6:09 PM

 
Blogger Riggstad said...

Once a woman has a child, something chemically happens in them and they are never ever the same.

They forget shit more and more, they say things they don't remeber, they have internal conversations with themselves and think they were live conversations with their husbands and friends.

Of course, you're just as wacky so maybe you're a hermaphrodite with more female junk than male junk.

9:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home