Tuesday, September 22, 2009

It is the small things

The weight loss has reversed somehow. Not sure how. I have been walking and doing the same things. Cut coke down to once a day. Somehow I have gained a few pounds though. Must be fucking Pauly's goddamn Karma. That shit weighs a lot!

+1 me. The wife was arguing with me about getting the kids popcorn. I was concerned they ate too much crap and she said so what. I finally got tired of arguing so as she rolled the cart on talking to Nickie Poo I snuck the popcorn out of the cart and dumped it on a shelf. She never noticed.

+2 me. She told me today her boyfriend Nickie Poo hired hookers while he was still married. She then goes on to say how it must have been his wife's fault for not giving him any sex. She also said she thought I must have cheated on her. Sorry babe never slept with anyone while married to you. I get the point because her boyfriend is a scumbag cheater and I am not. Yay moral superiority!

It is the little things that make my day.

1 Comments:

Blogger BamBam said...

Dr. Bammer says,

It sounds a little out there I know, but weight is only a very small part of the equation. Take a look at the inches and then consider the impact of weight gain/loss.

Muscle is heavier than fat and quite often those that start to workout, actually gain weight while diminishing in waste size etc...

Stick with it and good luck! Hopefully while you're losing a few pounds and shedding those unwanted inches, some scientist will also come up with a pill for ugly.

:p

8:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home