Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Batshit Crazy Runs in the Family

I had to add my sister as a Facebook friend to remind myself that she is batshit crazy fucking crack ho. I was starting to think she might be normal and I could possible be in an adult relationship with her. In minutes of friending here I get the following messages:

why is patrick pitcur on this fucken web site there better be a good answer for this


who are these girls you are hanging out with you are still with michelle its not fear to her that you are seeing other people you need to stop this shit


Better watch out Carmen and Elf my sister is coming for you!

Oh, and no, she is not foreign, she just spells worse than I do.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jordan said...

Hey man, fear is fear. But then again, who ever said life is fear?

1:36 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I think - no, I know - that I'd pick a relationship with Elf and Carmen over your sister.

10:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home