Thursday, July 02, 2009

Jonesing

Been Jonesing for a little fix of poker so last night I threw down on the .01/.02 PLO8 tables. High stakes baby. Was a pretty fun game actually. I notice if I play too long then I get loose (AKA Bored?) and start losing. Good thing to note for the future. Got myself in a few good spots and ended up around 50BB up. Guess I can not complain. Not sure if I am disciplined enough to fuck around on these tables. Probably just say fuck it eventually and spew it off. Hopefully closer to the next free money day.

Other than that everything goes the same.. Still exercising. Calisthenics on hold. Back hurts still but is starting to calm down. May check the weight tomorrow night and see if I shed any more poundage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home