Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Dilemma

I have a little dilemma here. One the one side I really want to support some great bloggers like the poker shrink and the always lovely Amy. Their new book on Mike "The Mouth" Matusow is coming out and it looks really good. You can check out the chapter that never was on both their sites.

On the other hand any book that says Michael Craig is a really good friend and a great guy has to be lying right? What other fucking piece of shit lies could be in there? haha. Possibly Mike was still on drugs when he relayed this information? I mean the very next paragraph Michael is telling the guy on a day he should be focused on winning the main event "Hey remember when you were ass fucked down the street in jail there?". I bet for the rest of the day Mike was rubbing his ass and sitting tenderly instead of focusing on his game.

I suppose I will still get the book because it does look interesting. I guess I could cross out everywhere it says Michael Craig, or write "ISAFUCKINGDOUCEBAG" after every mention of his name in the book. That would count as creative editing right? Good times people. Good times.

1 Comments:

Blogger WindBreak247 said...

Amen to this. I haven't even met the guy and I can tell he's a pretentious cocktard

10:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home