Friday, April 24, 2009

My Thoughts on the Scandal

First off let me say I did IM AlCantHang and give him a little bit of shit HOWEVER I could not figure out a fair method of giving the seat out. So for lack of a better idea I am fine with how it was resolved.

Secondly I find it to be a big difference when a douche bag like Hoyazo BUYS a seat with INTENT.. that is a legal word for you laymen as opposed to a solution being forced upon you by the establishment. Al how does it feel to be the man? Hippy asshole sellout.

Third and finally if you have no sense or logic in your head like Hoyazo and think this situation is the same then I will say Hoy is a prick, Pauly is a fine person.. So people don't rip Pauly. Big deal. Get over it. BLOW. Fuck you all. Etc, al, End of my closing arguments.

**EDIT**
If anyone wants to read what I REALLY said about Hoyazo instead of his douchebag edit job then here is the full paragraph.

Congratz to Hoyazo* for the early Christmas gift. It must be fun to be given a seat instead of earning it like everyone else. Do I blame the guy for buying this seat? Of course not. I would do it in a second. Do I think he might have been able to win by himself. Anything is possible. Will I sneer at him from my high and mighty WINNER seat, fucking right I will. In the end though all that matters is the winning not how you got there and he has his shot at the golden ring now. Good luck to you man.

3 Comments:

Blogger 1Queens Up1 said...

I agree with you there is a difference between situations and like I said in my comments I dont condone Hoy re-hashing old wounds, I'm just saying I understand why.

Nobody is going to be happy 100% of the time with the outcome but regardless if Hoy was leading at the final table or Pauly I think Al did the most logical and fair thing.

This whole "scandal" is silly really.

1:45 PM

 
Blogger BLAARGH! said...

I don't give a shit about any of this... I just want my bad beat jackpot for getting my ass kicked by quads :P

4:59 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I was a part of the final table, and agreed with the decision.

1:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home