Monday, March 16, 2009

Riverfuckers

blah. Got in deep with KK vs 77 on a ep raise by 77, I re-raise pot, he jams his sevens and of course I lose. Doubled up next hand. Then jammed 95 in the SB vs BB and flopped a 9, lost on the turn ten to ATo. I really hate 2 outers. Also Kings. To be fair I donked out on him earlier when I jammed 78 s00ted against his EP limped jacks. Both hands I think he played horribly. The 78 hand was me getting a little short and deciding I would double up so I could play or leave. My hand at least had draw potential where he was searching for all of two cards. The earlier bad play probably setup my 70% chance to be a top five stack deep. Oh well that is poker.

4 Comments:

Blogger lj said...

RIGGED!

8:16 AM

 
Blogger lightning36 said...

Damn - that was a cruel beat.

Amazing how much good play and luck it takes to win one of these suckers. Billy was almost out several times before he crushed your kings. He rode that stack to the final table.

Not that it mattered anyway -- your chips were eventually heading in my direction ... : o )

8:49 AM

 
Blogger Wwonka said...

Funny how U jamming into my limped Jacks was a bad play by me? You were the one who was tilting Not I.
and I got the result I wanted just not the correct Outcome.

Sorry about the last one. But Like I always say I would rather be lucky than good.

Peace

1:13 PM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Limping Jacks in EP IS a bad play IMHO. Feel free to disagree. It is fine.

However I agreed that my jam was just as bad. It was however not a tilt move. It was a "fuck if I am going to play with an inconsequential stack" move.. and it has a lot of draw potential not to mention being alright on its own unless up against a big pair like you had. If I had a choice of jamming something like AQ or 78 s000ted I would pick the later which I did.

2:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home