Wednesday, March 11, 2009

PLO Sucks My Balls

I got in as a minor favorite at 58% to 41% after the flop. Stupid fuck raises me all in with an OESD on a two flush board with him having none of the flush cards. I obviously was ahead and had a bunch of his outs but he hits one of his miracle six outs for the win. I fucking hate NLHE enough with its 2-card combo ways of fucking me but PLO has 4-card combo ways of fucking me which makes my asshole exponentially more sore.

I guess my real problem with my opponents play is when someone shows that much strength post flop it is not like your jam is going to make them fold. If you do jam with six outs your just a retard. Period. End of story. I mean you bet out, you get raised big, then you decide to shove your stack in as a dog. Good job.

I also received this bad beat this morning. I eat here fairly often. At least it is not as bad as a few years ago when I would become violently ill after eating their food. Luckily I am bringing lunch more often.

5 Comments:

Blogger 1Queens Up1 said...

all that dirty stuff and not updated stickers i can get by but this bothers me a tad:

Insects, rodents, animals
Critical
Fail!

Evidence of live insects/cockroaches in Cafe.Insufficient reports from exterminator.Provide IPM reports.

Was your food just a tad crunchy with a side of ooze?

8:27 AM

 
Blogger Riggstad said...

Happy Birthday dick head

8:31 AM

 
Blogger Mondogarage said...

"Evidence of live insects/cockroaches in Cafe."

What, they're running a poker game in the back?

10:21 AM

 
Blogger Wolfshead said...

Not to particular, are you. You play PLO with a bunch of donkeys and eat often at a literal greasy spoon, among other things.

Enjoy your birthday

11:41 AM

 
Blogger Wwonka said...

Donkeys playing games they don't know how to play. Recipe for hilarity or Insanity?

Leh dhof shluk kafu.
which Might actually be more fun.

the Donkey Show.

11:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home