Thursday, March 12, 2009

MOOOOOOOOOOOOK

Had a fun time in the Mookie. Went deep. I promised Mookie that I would jam his hand whenever I got it, so when Smokkee jammed his piddly stack in the EP, and I rejammed, I was pretty happy to be up against AK. Unfortunately luck was not on my side and between that hand and a crappy T2 diamonds I had to shove with I ended up out right near the points bubble. No worries though. I think I needed a night where I just took this whole thing as a big game. Sometimes you get in as a big favorite and lose, and sometimes you get in as a dog and win. Next game up is on Sunday. I feel like I am playing well and expect the results to flow. See you then.

2 Comments:

Blogger CoolDog1029 said...

hey good blog! until what spot do you receive points in the bb4 tourneys? thanks!

8:27 AM

 
Blogger lightning36 said...

"I feel like I am playing well and expect the results to flow."

Sounds like a woman getting past her PMS ...

12:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home