Friday, February 27, 2009

Preparing for the BBT4

I have begun preparations for the BBT4.

Starting out I have not played any poker for the past week and a half. Almost two weeks. This allows the cleansing of the bad F-Bomb Karma back down to manageable levels.

I started taking my lunch. This will allow me to get back to fighting shape. I must get back to blob shape before the BBT4 starts instead of "Holy fuck lets use that guy for the drive in movie projector" shape. Actually I have been enjoying eating my homemade lunch. Before I started doing this a typical day would be no breakfast or a coke, Potatoes, Steak, Gravy, Veggies, and a coke for lunch, and then some TV dinner or something for breakfast. I would normally feel very bloated after lunch and fall asleep.

Now I have a Banana and Coke for Breakfast, A sandwich with like Blueberries and Strawberries for lunch as well as a second coke, and a TV dinner. I feel a lot less tired after lunch which is good.

I will also be going Snowboarding this weekend. The wife and kids went last weekend and had a great time. So I figured I would go with them this weekend. I have never been before but it seems like a good time.

So the preparations are in full swing and the BBT4 is kicking off this weekend with the awesome Big Game which can make or break a series in terms of profitability and the Euro Trash game. Should be a hoot. Does Acornman run the Brit Blogger game or is it someone else? He was the only Euro I could think of to link. Let me know if I got that wrong.

Details:
Tournament: Brit Blogger Game
When: Sunday's at 16:00ET
Game: NLHE
Buyin: $5+.50
Password: donkament

Tournament #81289088 (03/01/09) - NLH Super Stack Big Game
When: Sunday Night
Game: NLHE
Buyin: 69+6
Password:donkey

3 Comments:

Blogger MHG said...

Eagerly awaiting the snowboard trip report!

8:17 AM

 
Blogger Littleacornman said...

The Britblogger is hosted by me and Nick over at hairygymnast.com

Lookin' forward to your donkey calls if you survive the snowboarding...

3:06 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

The #1 rule to learning snowboarding is Positive Mental Attitude. As soon as you let your guard down...it's all over.

Shread or die!

3:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home