Thursday, February 05, 2009

Ecconomy

Hoyazo can write about bonus payments, and screwed up companies, and why the economy is bad. His financial blog is pretty good and explains things very well. The real impact of the economy does not hit us until it becomes personal though. Until we see a few of our good friends out of work and wish we could help them. When we see people we know with cut back hours and struggling to get things going. When our own families lose income. As much of a ranting prick as I can be I really wish I could pick all my friends up and bring them to Waffles fairy tale land where we could all live happily every after exploiting the Umpa Doompa guys. I guess I am just saying I wish you all the best.

5 Comments:

Blogger The NL Wife said...

Careful, sweetie . . . it almost seems like you have a heart and soul here!

Good thoughts, my friend.

12:50 PM

 
Blogger BamBam said...

OH crap !

The Waffles anti-rant curse. Chicken Little was right! We're doomed I tell ya'... DOOMED!

1:42 PM

 
Blogger Shrike said...

Who are you, and what have you done with the real Waffles?!

-PL

3:01 PM

 
Blogger TripJax said...

Why am I afraid Wawfuls fairy tale land involves basements and whips and police interventions?

9:15 PM

 
Blogger Alan aka RecessRampage said...

WTF. Bring back waffles you f@g impersonator.

1:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home