Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Surprisingly enough..

This post from NotAlwaysRight is sort of funny.. but in this case I think the customer is correct.

Me: “Thank you for calling **** technical support, this is ****, how can I help you?”

Customer: “Yeah, I have this error stuck on my TV screen - ‘Acquiring Satellite Signal’ - how do I fix this?”

Me: “I show from your account info that your area is undergoing a hurricane. Are you having bad weather now?”

Customer: “It’s raining and windy.”

Me: “Well, the rain and cloud cover are going to block your signal until the storm passes. The weather reports show that this is a major storm; have you considered evacuating for your own safety?”

Customer: *angrily* “How do I know if I need to evacuate when the TV only shows me this ERROR?!”


Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

Okay, you are right about JLO. She's not fat. All I'm saying is that she should have maybe worn a dress that would have covered that little flubby part in her midsection instead of showcasing it for the world to see. She KNEW she'd be put under a microscope on the red carpet. I think she's hot too and I like girls with some meat too. Just not too much meat :)

We are glad to have you on facebook - welcome!!

11:10 AM


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home