Sunday, December 07, 2008

My Baby the Carnivore

Often times I read Vegan sites and they are "IF children knew what was in their food they would all become Vegans". Like they would be horrified. The other morning I am cooking eggs and bacon. My lovely daughter comes up and says "YUMMY CHICKENS!".. then she commands me "MAKE ME PIGGIES DADDY!". So much for that theory.


Blogger MHG said...

If God wanted us to be vegans, he wouldn't have made meat so damn tasty.

9:55 PM

Blogger StB said...

Ha! If Vegan knew they are killing their kids by forcing them to eat just veggies they would all bow before the mighty hamburger.

7:31 AM

Blogger PokahDave said...

Vegans generally look like the undead! Not all but most....

9:36 AM

Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

hehehehhee - cute. I agree - meat = yumm!

4:17 PM


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home