Friday, August 01, 2008

Lose One Idiot Get Another

So Hoyazo has quit the MATH for now and apparently the donks at LivePokerRadio are looking to replace him. I think Hoyazo speak for "I was not feeling it" translates to "Fuck everyone hates me and thinks I am a cheater so I can only get 5 people to the MATH these days". Just saying. Again I do not think Hoyazo cheated. It is easy to hate on the arrogant guy though. He did shit on Bodog.

Ah well. Here are the details for the newest donk fest. I have no idea if I will be playing any of these. Anything is possible.

The LivePokerRadio Tour will be offering many new opportunities for you to not only donk it up, but win. Originally I had this linked to BuddyDoosh but IT said and I quote "the livepokerradio link should be http://www.livepokerradio.com not buddydouch.com". Come along for the ride. Everyone says they want to be there for the first.

You want the details? Let's get you all of them:

Monday's starting August 4th
Time : 10 P.M. ET Full Tilt Poker
Buy In: $10 + $1 (May change due to special events)
Format : NLHE (May change due to special events)
PW : Boom

Does this thing have a name IT? Like.. Donkey Ass Radio MTT or something. Is it gonna be called the LivePokerRadio Tour? Usually you go someplace on a tour.

A going round; a circuit; hence, a journey in a circuit; a prolonged circuitous journey; a comprehensive excursion; as, the tour of Europe; the tour of France or England.


Oh well good luck you fucktards.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

We are going round the table...

And we could tell you more but I've been sworn to secrecy.

Thanks Waffles.

IT

9:43 AM

 
Blogger Eric a.k.a. Bone Daddy said...

i like your hoy translation, you should put it into babblefish format

10:41 AM

 
Blogger smokkee said...

"LPR Monday Night Fonkey Jam"

5:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home