Wednesday, August 27, 2008

King of the Short Bus People

If I keep this up I may have to be crowned King of the Short Bus People. Actually sounds like a pretty good horror movie. So lets review the past week of play. I actually stepped it up a little and hit most every blogger event. The results. I scored second or third place in every single blogger event this week. Mookie. Riverchasers. Live Poker Radio. Finished it up last week with a second place finish in the Skillz game PLO8. I must say that is a pretty damn good run. Now tonight I need to break through the glass ceiling and win the Mookie. I really need to do this so I can circumvent Mookies normal content and spew my self delusional rants of poker grandiosity.

Katitude is back from heaven and is writing some good content. I fully agree with her post and feel that playing less poker for me has improved my game a lot. The real test will be my next challenge after I get this pesky Mookie thing done.

Sometimes you have an epiphany in poker and your mental outlook on the game totally and radically changes.

P.S. In the ongoing saga of Live Poker Radio Stations that I can not keep up with.. The BuddyDank/Mookie Coverage is here and the LPR Instant Tragedy coverage is here. Joanne is hot and awesome so I will link here again. I blame Riggs for all of this but only because I think everything is his fault on general principal.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bayne_S said...

Congrats on being final LOSER

9:39 AM

 
Blogger Lategreatjc said...

Good showing last night man! I don't think that you are the king of the short bus people. That honor would fall on me. But I do have to say that I want to take down the Mookie pretty bad! I think that I'm going to have to put up a fight. And by fight I mean wait until I don't have enough chips to scary anyone and go all in only to get called by half the table and still have the worse hand.

3:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home