Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Stupid Blog

Man you guys are tough. It is really hard for me to entertain you when I AM NOT LOSING. I am sorry and apologize profusely for winning. Last night I booked a small win on Bodog. I was taken out of my SNG in third when I ran my QQ into this awesome players AT. Get yer ass over to that site. Two night of losing 30%'ers for a twenty dollar profit is not bad. I can not wait until my luck evens out and I see what I can really win.

Have you ever thrown a Candy Land game for your kids? I am kind of interested. Ok. Like I told you I AM NOT LOSING. SORRY! I AM REALLY SORRY! I CAN NOT AMUSE YOU! I would say you should send me like $500 and I could play 2/4 NLHE with it but I know it is not as amusing when it is not my own money. Jesus.

Who did you choose for the iceball to the face btw? I know you thought of that one person? Why did you choose them? *peeks around to make sure I am not being watched*. I chose this guy Joe. Fucking wants everything his own way and that way is WRONG. What a fucking retard. Arg! Anyway. Peace out. I will try and lose again for you.

I will be playing the Mookie tonight. Numbono winning that 11 person SNG called the MATH or something like that was the last straw. We have to stop him. Besides I am over being burned out on MTT play so I need to hit some of my favorites like the Mookie and Riverfuckers.

4 Comments:

Blogger DrChako said...

You need to find something else to rant about or your fans will abandon you.

Any WOW bad beats?

-DrC

8:10 PM

 
Blogger Buffalo66 said...

Glad to hear you're crushing on Bodog. Let me know if you can ever cash out there in under 90 days.

10:22 AM

 
Blogger The NL Wife said...

Yeah, you are funnier when you're ranting or making completely sexist comments about tits or something . . . :)

10:34 AM

 
Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

Hey you!! Did you realize that we both went down to three's in the google page rank? Fucking retarded.

Are you coming out here in December? You better!!!!

3:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home