Tuesday, June 10, 2008

World of Haters

World Of World Of Warcraft's amazing level of detail makes players feel like they are actually in a cramped, dark apartment playing World Of Warcraft.
-- The Onion

That was funny as hell. Go watch this video. This means little dwarfs who pretend they do not like WOW while they masturbate to 13-yr old guys pretending to be dwarf females.

I am taking a slight break from Poker. I think I will take the week off and start back up on the 15th. No you fucking haters I have not gone broke. I have a very healthy yet somewhat decimated 544 bankroll. Down about two hundred in this horrible run I have been having, I.E. Reality. Poker is fun my ass. It is a stupid fucking horrible game that finds new ways to torture you every day. I will be burning my copy of the Psychology of Poker.

I rolled a new Draenei Ice Mage on the some Azerak Mountain Realm or some fucking shit like that. I have leveled up to twenty one and should soon be moving off the island to the city of sexy night elf females. I mean these are the CarmenSinCities of WOW. I can freeze them in an ice block so they can not run away too. RRROOOOAAARRR!

Until then have fun.


Blogger DuggleBogey said...

I'll check the realm to see if it's in the same battlegroup as mine. If so we can play a battleground and see if we can kill each other. I've been leveling a Tauren Druid. Y'know, because all alliance are queers.

9:17 AM

Blogger KajaPoker said...

do you have to roll a 20 sided dice to be a gay little RPG player?

10:20 AM

Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

The computer thingy does it for you how cool is that?

11:41 AM

Blogger MHG said...

I'll roll a dwarf female.

11:57 AM

Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

Wow - the carmensincities of NOW! That is SUPER EXCITING! Almost as exciting as my gay bowling league tonight. hehe Just kidding babe!

2:44 PM

Blogger Miami Don said...


9:23 AM

Blogger Weak Player said...

What is a donkey in WoW terms? Are you a WoW donk? Keep us posted.

11:16 AM


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home