Friday, May 09, 2008

Where the fuck are my May Flowers?

Man I need some motivation to kick it up a notch in May. I called out Loretta to start the motivational fluids rocking.

I am coming for you! Your donkery must be stopped in May as it was in April! The BOOM will be silenced! heh. Nice chop bwt. Loretta* bah.


Fucking everyone is chopping TOC seats in this goddamn game. What the fuck every happened to pride and being a real winner. I bet someone who got handed a seat will win the TOC. I have decided to revoke my friend exemption to seats and anyone who wants a TOC seat with me HU will have to fucking earn it. Old fashion baby.

I wanna show Johnny Tuscaloosa that I am the man and he is just a shriveled old fart. I actually like John a lot and think he is a decent player. I need to fucking dominate though. It is in my blood.

Working till 1AM does not help my chances though. It is still early in May so I still can ramp it up and take another 2K seat and remove some TOC entries from the final game. GOOO WAFFLES!

Tonight I am going to hit the juicy HORSE and STUD tables. The weekends are the best. The past two days have sucked and I need to get some revenge baby.

4 Comments:

Blogger Eric a.k.a. Bone Daddy said...

you playing horsie stud cash? I shall find you.

9:47 AM

 
Blogger Mondogarage said...

You get flowers in May only after you mother a child, beyotch.

;-)

11:53 AM

 
Blogger Neilc999 said...

are these twitter thingys an american thing? it sounds kinda gay. I can understand why you could use it for poker, but why would some people want to make record of every little thing that they do in their day??

7:25 PM

 
Blogger Chad C said...

You don't even know what it feels like to be a winner.............

1:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home