Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday At The Hoy

Went Deep. Sucked out twice to keep 7th. Got Aces Astin amount of times. Finally went out when Loretta called my all in with KT, I had A4.. I am not sure how much of his stack it was for. However it was a decent amount. He spikes the straight on the turn. Ouch. Sick game. You gotta teach me that sometime. LJ almost took Loretta out for me when she got in ahead 3x and went 1-3. Something like that. I knew it was going to be tough and only get tougher at the final table because everyone who was left was an aggressive, tough, MTT player. Except me. I hated the lineup for sure. At least I cashed again. We will have to see where Loretta places.. I could be out of first.

I always thought that you jammed good cards and did not call jams with weak ones. I guess you call off big jams if you think you might be 40/60 and the guy does not have you covered? I dunno. MTT play confuses me. At least Hoyazo donked out early. Probably Karma for calling people shitheads. I am not sure who he called a shithead exactly.
Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Seriously man, what on earth are you thinking when you make those two calls in this hand? Were you just trying to think of the literal least profitable way of playing this hand and then going for it?

Never mind the fact that this was not even a real gutshot, which has been pointed out above.

No wonder you have won two Mookie's man. You fit right in with all the rest of those shitheads.


So does that mean Mookie is a shithead? Anyone who has won the Mookie is a shithead? Anyone who plays the Mookie is a shithead? No idea. Weird. Oh well. Gnight all you shitheads. Peace and brown shitty dreams.

10 Comments:

Blogger Alan aka RecessRampage said...

Loretta's call is no brainer. It was for about a third of his stack I think, and he was fairly short too. Folding KT in that spot from your jam where it's 4 handed or maybe 5 handed where your range is huge would be a mistake. Also, wasn't he in the blind so he already had some money in there? All in all, I'd say it's a no brainer call for him.

7:35 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

I hate calls like that but that is probably why I never win these big games. heh. I mean it is a flip at best. I really do not like my push either. I really do not like short stacked final two table six-max poker I guess. However I have the upmost respect for Loretta and while disappointed to lose the flip I understand the play.

Fuck I stacked off against LJ the hand before with AT. I hate that play too.

yeah it is decided. i hate pushmonkey poker.

7:47 AM

 
Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

The people to whom I am referring know exactly who they are.

And I'm sorry I shouldn't have said "shitheads".



"Cocknoses" would have been a much better choice.

8:15 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

I really doubt it Hoy. I was pretty shocked that you posted that actually.

8:22 AM

 
Blogger Eric a.k.a. Bone Daddy said...

here we go, 28 comments to follow about discerning the difference and intent between shitheads and cocknoses, which, sorry to admit, is a new phrase for me.

8:46 AM

 
Blogger RaisingCayne said...

GG Waffles. It was pretty frustrating to run into both your 9th and 37th occurrence of your holding AA last night, but good times in all. (How many times is an Astin amount of AA anyway? I saw you show it at least 4 times, you freaking luckbox. Not to mention taking it up against KK & KK!) I thought that you taking the Hoy down was destiny after witnessing your your run of cards. But congrats on the cash! GG man.

Sincerely,
Shithead & Cocknose...
Cayne

9:14 AM

 
Blogger BamBam said...

You went deep again you headcocked-noseshit!

Nice !!!

Your friend,

Cockshit Nosehead

9:33 AM

 
Blogger Riggstad said...

I never won a mookie, but I've been called various forms of shit head and cocknose multiple times in my life...

Neither of which I felt were deserving.

I prefer horses ass, and slit. Two very distinct, and more accurate depicitions :)

And again, I won't throw stones either, being as it was that I called someone a retard lat night on the Dank Radio show, as I was relegated to the rail.

And, no, this time, I wasn't kidding

11:29 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Cocknose had AA around 8x that I remember, KK 1x, QQ 1x, and various JJ-TT all night long. I should send to Alan for the luck factor index.

12:24 PM

 
Blogger 1Queens Up1 said...

Maybe its why I've only placed 2nd in the Mook and won the Hoy.

Guess that makes me a shitnose or a cockhead.

12:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home