Sunday, March 16, 2008

Wtf?

SirFWALGMan (Observer): i hope a dog eats your balls

I have a headache and toothache and I feel like shit. Since I am charitable I played the fucking Jen Harmon donkathon. I got knocked out when A8 jammed my raise and I called with 55 for not much more. I then had about 10K left and I jam steal from MP and some donk with TJo calls for half his fucking chips? WHAT THE FUCK! I mean seriously. There is no fold equity or god. I went out in 216th place of 3000. Fucking retards.

3 Comments:

Blogger Evy said...

That HAS to be the line of the year. In a humane society benefit, no less.

I love you Waffles!!! :)

4:39 AM

 
Blogger Riggstad said...

It should have read: "I hope one of the dogs saved by this benefit bites your balls"

6:43 AM

 
Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

I thought about playing in that yesterday, but I didn't do it.

10:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home