Monday, March 03, 2008

I, Shane Part Tripplets

Go ahead and read the first two posts for the first few responses. I am doing the next few here. I will get to 23Skiddoo and Prison guy next.

I read this on I,Shane and thought it was interesting.

Comment on this entry, and I will:

1. Tell you why I am friends with you.
2. Associate you with something - fandom, a song, a color, a photo, a word etc.
3. Tell you something I like about you.
4. Tell you a memory I have of you.
5. Ask something I’ve always wanted to know about you.
6. In return, you must post this to your own journal/blog.

Bam Bam
1. I need friends I am so lonely.
2. I associate you with pedophiles.. fucking adult playing with Flintstones cartoons it is not natural.
3. I like your jovial personality
4. I guess my main memory is chatting at the Blogger get together while I was totally drunk off my ass. Normally I do not drink much because I am no good at it.
5. Now the Pebbles57 I see at Blogger events is that your wife? Or do you have another Pebbles somewhere?

Joanada AKA Scary Lady
1. You are a hot female. Nuff said.
2. I associate you with the Scary Lady of my poker nightmares. You scare me.
3. I like you. You are a very fun person to be around. Very open and nice and pretty. I think your a great person.
4. Same memory as Kat I suppose. Little threesome action going on. I had such a great time with you guys. You really made me feel special.
5. How come you smoke? Cmon! Smokes are bad for pretty ladies. If Al wants to chew the cancer stick that is ok but you better quit! heh.

JJ
1. You and Fastpitch are the only two who work less than I do.. maybe Bayne too.. So I need you to chat with on IM all day long while I am bored.
2. I associate you with your signature hand: JJ. Always. Forever. I will not even call you by your birth name. You are just JJ.
3. You are a laid back person. Totally cool and fun to hang with.
4. I remember endless hours in the IM chat and then finally meeting you in person. It was a pleasure.
5. Why would anyone want to live in Texas?

Riggs
1. You give me so many chips I only feel it is right
2. Now that I have seen the Eh-Vegas pictures I associate you with an overgrown frat boy who never grew up.
3. I think your a pretty generous person behind all the bravado and childishness.
4. All my memories of you consist of you jamming Q6o into a three way pot and losing. At least you have the decency to lose.
5. How did you think up the idea for a business around Riverchasers and implement that whole thing. Business people fascinate me. At least when there not ripping people off.

BWOP
1. You so bouncy
2. I associate you with Lemon, JackAces, and the letter R.
3. I like your energy. You are like a kid cracked out on Caffeine and Sugar. It is pretty awesome.
4. I guess my main memories will always be you and your girlfriend standing me up for my first strip club in Vegas and missing out on Nekkid pictures.
5. Have you ever had lesbian sex? *drool* Glad I saved that one.

4 Comments:

Blogger Riggstad said...

I give you chips because I have the uncanny ability to run every bluff, steal, and monsta hand into your aces, every fucking time.

I am a fat boy and I will never ever grow up outside of business practices

I jammed Q6o because it was the right play at that time... Ny M was .0000006 and the 6 matched one of my cards. :)

Business is easy, ooperations is easy, ideas are hard to come by.

Thanks for the generous part. I do my best!

now go suck on some stray cats balls :)

2:41 PM

 
Blogger BamBam said...

1. Since you need friends, I'll do it.
2. "I associate you with pedophiles" At least now I know who googles "Fred fucking Pebbles" to get to my site.
3. I like the word jovial.
4. chatting at the Blogger get together was funny. You sure you were drunk?
5. My Pebbles is PebblesCan. The other is unknown to me, but I always find it funny when BamBam, Pebble and Dino draw the same table. It happens about every second game.

7:16 AM

 
Blogger The Poker Enthusiast said...

Funny stuff man

2:03 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Waffles.

2:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home