Monday, March 03, 2008

Finally Enlightment

I myself induced some life tilt on Sirfwalgman. During the second hour I rivered a straight against flopped trips and his vitriol spewed forth. When Sirfwalgman raised and another player smooth called I knew I was going to push the flop before I even completed my Big Blind. Nevertheless perceived donkery is still donkery no matter the reasoning.
-- Life's a Grind when your Stupid


Brilliant. I take back everything I said. I can see your reasoning here. I am going to call the blind vs two players showing strength and then jam no matter what the flop is with a really weak hand. It is just amazing level nine million thinking. I humbly bow at your feet you guru of poker wisdom. I guess losing the big game is worth the entertainment value. Oh yeah. It is a SET not TRIPS. Minor point.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fuel55 said...

At least you dont have any residual anger.

4:51 PM

 
Blogger The Poker Enthusiast said...

My family and I greatly appreciate the kind thoughts and words you have for us in our time of grief. Our prayers are returned to you in honor of my father. Thank you.

Pokerenthusiast

7:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home