Monday, March 17, 2008

Bad Night

THEFATBLOKE: i actually lost my wife last week
SirFWALGMan: congrats
- Waffles Quote of the Night


Had a dry night. Got short in 11K Guaranteed and jammed A4 into Q9. Lost. Went deep in a 90-peep and had someone call off half his stack with 78o. Lost. Retard please die. I should have know it was gonna be a bad night when the first hand of the MATH I have KK vs AA not re-raised pre-flop. Pretty fucking tricky Buddy. Of course he is a pussy so I only lost the minimum. I never could get anything going though and went out early. Oh well.

3 Comments:

Blogger Buddy Dank said...

eat me
I just had to make sure that I don't go busto to YOU. I'd never live it down.

9:03 AM

 
Blogger BWoP said...

But you are still the ultimate cooler!!!

10:53 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buddy wants u to eat him.

y do i read the comments, ugh... fkin stoners

10:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home