Friday, February 15, 2008

Top Songs for Poker

I never really put on the headphones and listen to music while playing poker but over the years I have picked up a few songs that I have enjoyed listening to while playing. So I will post these over the next week or so when I fancy it. The first song goes out to someone I have been playing with since the old Party Poker Days: Gordogg.

In the olden times when Party Poker was the hot spot and the Government let adults be adults for the most part we used to play a lot together. It would be Gordo, Veneno me and Jusses hitting the little MTTs or SNGs every night cheering each other on. On those nights when we would do good and hit a nice pot Gordo would put down his bong at fire up "The White Boy is Back" and all us white boys (and girls) would be singing along to the lyrics having a really good ole time cheering each other on. Was a hell of a lot of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home