Friday, February 29, 2008

From I,Shane..

I read this on I,Shane and thought it was interesting.

Comment on this entry, and I will:

1. Tell you why I am friends with you.
2. Associate you with something - fandom, a song, a color, a photo, a word etc.
3. Tell you something I like about you.
4. Tell you a memory I have of you.
5. Ask something I’ve always wanted to know about you.
6. In return, you must post this to your own journal/blog.

Ten Mile
1. Who the fuck are you? I am sure as hell not friends with you.
2. I associate you with: SHIT. Brown noser motherfucker.
3. I do not like anything about you.
4. I will forget you even exist after I write this.
5. Why is my link not even on your crappy blog?

1. You look like a Vinnay.
2. I associate you with Joe Pesci. You could be an extra on good fellas.
3. I like that you can get Aces cracked in a Blogger event like me
4. My only memory of you is a black leather jacket. That is you right?
5. Did you not get the memo in 1970 that black leather is out?

1. Friends is pushing it.. I have spoken to you on IM. Do not be so clingy.
2. I associate you with the Wiggles. How can I take someone with the name Kajajuju who names his kids Kajakiddo and Kajadoggo with anything adult.
3. I like how I laugh everytime I see your name. I am easy.
4. I remember you spewing chips at cash.. or maybe that was Skiddoo.. hmm..
5. Do you really think Kajagugu is cute? Are you really that fucking gay?


Blogger TenMile said...

Iggy without writers block.

12:25 PM

Blogger VinNay said...

Ok, this should be interesting.

12:43 PM

Blogger KajaPoker said...

Let's see what you can come up with. You are going to do these for the next 2 months I think...

12:47 PM

Blogger bayne_s said...

I suspect I will regret this.

If I could hack in as Hoy, Numbono or skiddoo I would.

1:42 PM

Blogger katitude said...


3:32 PM

Blogger Peter Rothe said...

ok, nice idea, maybe. I want all of those comments, as promised.
Oh yeah, I am a poker star

9:26 PM

Blogger 23skidoo said...

Damn, I get railed and I didn't even ask for it...

Shit, did I just ask for it??

10:48 AM


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home