Friday, January 11, 2008

Nothing Happening

I always enjoy the biological alarm clock. You know the one I am talking about. You are sound asleep when suddenly you awaken. You know it is some retarded time like 6AM and you should not be awake. The gut wrenching pain in your side tells you why you have awakened. You stumble to the bathroom and liquid shit comes pouring out of your ass. I had a good morning.

I can not get anything going on Full Tilt. It is retarded. I lost a buyin in Razz last night with a 6 and 7 low. That is almost unheard of. I also TIED with a FIVE FUCKING LOW! Jesus. I can not win an SNG if my life depended on it. I single handedly made Hoyazo win the Riverchasers last night as I put money AGAINST him with Donkette. I swear most of his play was of the retarded "I have a straight draw lets push" variety and he could not miss a single fucking draw. I am sometimes amazed at my own powers.

Bodog is pretty much at a standstill. I go up a little. I go down a little. The world goes round and round. It is tough sometimes to find a good game there which is the only downside. I also sometimes get bored and do stupid things. I am going to give the 3K another shot tonight. I have been playing pretty well in it. I have a full season of "The Avatar" downloading so I can have Anime distractions while playing the MTT.

I may also hit some good sized tourney on Full Tilt also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home