Thursday, January 03, 2008

I will beat this bitch!

First off I got the Wife to say "fuck" and "cock".. How hot is that? See nobody realizes that everything I do is part of a brilliant master plan. I am a genius!!! I can dodge bullets baby! If it was not for luck I would win them all!!!!

As for my presidential campaign I have to re-factor my current plans to become dictator of the world in order to run for president. I am willing to do it if I can get on the list though. Unless dictator of the world counts for the list too?

Last night all I can say is I played a brilliant second half. I zigged and zagged at the right times. I stole to keep in it. I avoided the weak aces and saw my opportunity. I knew this guy had some kind of fag ace with his 2k raise pre-flop. I knew when I jammed he would call. I also was pretty sure I would only have to fade 3-outs. Alas you can only play brilliant and the rest is up to the cards. I vow here and now that I will beat this 3k bitch to a bloody pulp. I will destroy her and make her my hoe bringing me home my pimp daddy dollars every night. It will happen soon. Count on it.

6 Comments:

Blogger The NL Wife said...

Dictator of the world could count, but then you'd still be in competition with the current list, other presidents, and current and past dictators of the world.

I'm just saying. And thanks for calling me out - you could have just left the naughty words in the comment section only.

The Wife

10:11 AM

 
Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

Ummmmm - hi - I haven't talked to you in forever.

I'm going to play at the MGM this weekend, it'll be lonely without you :)

10:44 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Dude I feel your fucking pain, I had a guy (who eventually took third) call almost all his chips off with an M of 12 with A-Q os against my KK and what happened? Yeah, an A hit the flop. I also lost to a flush draw earlier. My tournaments have gone by the way of Waffles lately. I can't win when I'm ahead, behind or even. The real frustrating thing is time and again I've played well, been patient and finally gotten someone to call off their chips and vault me to a cash or third, and then I get fucked.

This is why I will only play the Bodog and the Mookie from here on out. I'm done with tournaments for now. Cash games are too good to me and I don't get fucked over nearly as often.

12:52 PM

 
Blogger BWoP said...

Be patient Waffles.

But I am glad to see that you are back to your rant(d)y self again.

1:41 PM

 
Blogger BamBam said...

I had to check the hand history...
WHEW !!! It wasn't me.

Nice work on the "wifey typey."

Just another in the long line of reasons for Waffles for Pres!

heh !

2:21 PM

 
Blogger iamhoff said...

Run for President first. It will look good on the old resume for World Dictator.

12:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home