Sunday, January 13, 2008

Close to some money..

I played the Daily Doubles. Went out of the first one when my AA all in pre-flop got crushed by 78o. AK6 flop. 5 turn. 9 River. I finished a slightly better 15th in the Daily Double although that was heart wrenching too. I go deep and with fifteen left I have AK and decide I need to jam. So I get one caller. The flop comes KKx and the caller had AA. Nice. Just when I think I am going to get lucky in a crucial spot and go deep the guy rivers a flush. Nothing you can do there. With the blinds I think my push was right and it just ran into Aces then a flush. Guess one time is not gonna happen. Oh well.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You left out that it was Runner Runner flush.

THANKS HANK!

ROFLMAO!

It'll come my friend!

IT

7:13 AM

 
Blogger jamyhawk said...

Nice run last night.

7:59 AM

 
Blogger Chad C said...

Wow, I called 13th with like 100 players left. Not to shabby!!

8:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home