Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Bloggers are Stupid

Oh god I am becoming Chad. Ick. I even dreamed I banged his wife the other day on the train. She was hot! WAIT! Do not worry man she was not cheating on you. We both had some acid and things got a little strange and you know how it is. Anyway I love all of you bloggers even if most of you suck at poker. Keep pushing and praying you bastards. Of course I think some bloggers are very good players. If you think I am talking about you then your probably right. I must be talking about you right? Oh well. Keep on trying your best. Someday you may Yang it. Good luck.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fuel55 said...

This isnt even a semi-rant ... sigh

4:45 PM

 
Blogger Chad C said...

My wife wouldn't touch you with MY 11.3" penis!!

5:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home