Sunday, January 13, 2008

Be Afraid..

I am the ultimate cooler. Not only do I get Hoyazo a win in Riverchasers. I go 0-4 in the Playoff's this weekend and knock the Colts and Dallas out single handedly. Lucky for me the Patriots just missed covering. If my other bet happens I swear I will have to quit betting forever because it is just TOO DANGEROUS. I mean we are talking peoples lives here. If you want my next weeks picks your going to have to pay for them. I am not giving this shit away for free anymore.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike Maloney said...

I swear, if you pick the Packers to win at all I'm going to find you and possibly remove your eyes from the rest of your head.

8:06 PM

 
Blogger smokkee said...

obv you're betting on the Patsies next week.


weeeeeee

12:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home