Saturday, December 01, 2007

In the continuing theme..

Of I am not as horrible as I would like you all to believe.. my daughter did the sweetest thing tonight. It just brought tears to my eyes at how giving of a child she is.. I came up stairs and my son had just gotten an ice cream sandwich and so I say "Hmm, I think I would like one".. Of course my Daughter was waiting until she finished dinner to have hers. So I look in the freezer and there is only ONE ice cream sandwich. Oh the horror. So I say "Darn, there is only one sandwich left".. and my daughter comes over and puts her hand on my arm and says "Dad, you take the sandwich".. at four years old... she is so sweet. SO I gobbled it up and laughed at her. Nooo noo. I let her have it while I scooped out a bowl of Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. So everything worked out for the best. It just floored me that a four year old was capable and willing to give up ice cream. Shocking.

10 Comments:

Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

Awwwwww - that was so sweet!!!!!

12:54 PM

 
Blogger Wwonka said...

Enjoy these moments because they are gone all too quick.

2:42 PM

 
Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

Hey!!! Where have you been? I have been online all day today and a good portion of the weekend and I haven't seen you at all!!! I don't even know what time your flight comes in on Friday. Are you meeting us at the MGM like usual?

4:47 PM

 
Blogger post said...

tonight (sunday )im hosting my weekly bloggament on full tilt , its a $20+2 Bounty Knockout tourney , password is thepokergrind and it starts at 10pm EST , i hope to see you there

6:18 PM

 
Blogger smokkee said...

i used to pay .50c for a freakin ice cream sandwich in catholic school. so ghey.

1:30 AM

 
Blogger Astin said...

Liar! We all know you actually DID gobble it up and laugh. Probably gave her extra brussel sprouts at dinner too so she'd take longer.

7:22 AM

 
Blogger bayne_s said...

Is this 1st time you realized daughter was not yours?

11:09 AM

 
Blogger mookie99 said...

Only you could post something like 2 girls/1 cup and then the next post be something nice and sweet like this.

Ha ha!

11:58 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Schitzo has some good points Mook.

8:48 AM

 
Blogger Joe (aka Unimpressed) said...

I have a four year old as well. And they really do the sweetest things. You definitely start to see them as little people, not just babies.

6:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home