Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I knew it

I knew Hoyazo could take over the Waffles mantle should I become sick or no longer able to perform my duties of starting blogger wars and being a general nuisance. I think if he could just trim off a few thousand words from his "Gone with the Wind" length rants then he might just have it. Rants need to be short and sweet. Two paragraphs at the longest.

I have faith I can be a great poker player just by my reads. I knew exactly what CK was going to say to my last post. Word. For. Word. I shall own her forever more in our poker matches. She of course will still win because I am the unluckiest fucker ever born.. I swear to you all right now I was Hitler in a past life. It is the only explanation that makes any sense.

As far as any veiled insults by bloggers towards me.. meh. I have a lot of confidence and a realistic self image about myself and people can say what they want. If I am at all offended I will mention it. I have a very hard time keeping a grudge against people. Surprisingly enough I do not even hate Choad. I do find him to be juvenile and a bit more of a jockish type of humor but so be it. I can accept people for who they are.

Now if I could figure out how to get my Aces to hold up against AK I would be all set...

1 Comments:

Blogger katitude said...

Waffles, I absolutely adore you. But the fact that you're a voice of reason kinda frightens me *grin.

6:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home