Thursday, December 13, 2007

Funny

I saw this over at Tony Pierce site. That dog just cracks me up.. and when the kid picks up the snake with the dog hump cooties on it and starts dancing with it I was cracking up.



Nothing too exciting last night. Mookie can not fold anything the cockrag.. so I went out early. Actually I saw him play horribly last night. I usually do not get to see him play but the amount of limp-calling of raises and then folding to c-bets is sickening. If your hand is good enough to limp-call then throw in a raise. Have some balls you cocksucker!

Reading through all the trip reports.. Iggy has a nice synopsis of available reports since he never writes about himself. Jackass. my only two regrets about Vegas ever are not having enough time to really talk with everyone. The second one is always losing my 5-card parlay in the last fucking 30 seconds of a game. Last year if you remember it was OT with Vince Fucking Young that bastard and he scrambles in for a TD on 4th down.. and this year Dallas scores with 22 seconds left to kill my under. I now know why EVERYONE hates Dallas.

I also just found out that The Wife's name is Michelle. Ha! It is pretty funny how I always call people by their online names. I could not tell you Iggy's real name (maybe that is it) or hardly anyone else outside of like Don or Carmen.. which is easy since they match.

I went to my first Recorder concert this morning. I do not know who the fucktard that invented the recorder is. Apparently it was probably some sheep fucking Shepard. Jackass. I mean when your kid is learning this instrument think about the loudest shrill nails on a chalkboard sound you can make and tripple it. Today though was the culmination of his recorder career as his class played to a packed lunch room. He was looking good in the front row. Way to go kiddo. When asked how he got so good at the recorder his answer was "I just copy what Anna does". Brilliant!!

Probably skip out on Riverchasers tonight. Play some cash tomorrow. Hear that ScottMc! Better get over your little cold there buddy!!!! Catcha all later.

6 Comments:

Blogger KajaPoker said...

all she needs for xmas is a pole. damn her parents must be proud.

you can find iggy's name on his blog:
http://guinnessandpoker.blogspot.com/2007/12/play-poker-during-day.html

or maybe not. who knows. I bet he's not even a real person. just some actor that Grubby hired.

2:07 PM

 
Blogger Ignatious said...

damn waffles, how can i write about what i don't remember?

i can't believe we only got one post out of you about the trip. jackass.

2:20 PM

 
Blogger jusdealem said...

I agree w/kaja about the pole...geez, but that dog really has issues! LOL

3:31 PM

 
Blogger The Wife said...

Well, now that you know my real name, there really is no mystery anymore, is there?

Guess I'll just have to invent more.

1:19 AM

 
Blogger Riggstad said...

Dog hump cooties!!!!

6:46 AM

 
Blogger PoisonedV said...

He he ... what a hoot!

11:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home