Monday, December 24, 2007

Blood Elf Fasion Parade

Merry Holidays to you all. Going to watch National Lampoons Christmas Vacation with the kids. They love that movie. I got my Blood Elf some nice boots and noticed that they kind of look like Carmen's.. maybe I should change my Elf's name.. lol.

To all the ladies out there.. my love.. to you playah's and balla's.. fuck you all. I am coming for you!! One of these days.. fuckers.. To all of the retards.. thanks for filling my Full Tilt account with Christmas cheer. Peace out.


Blogger The Wife said...

You are just full of holiday cheer, my dear.

And of course I wanted you to comment on the post - you always have a good perspective. At least one that reminds my husband to get his ass home to defend his territory. We won't tell him what a pussycat I know you are.

Happy Holidays, Waffles!

The Wife

PS (I'm wearing the red samba panties for Christmas!)

8:30 PM

Blogger Zeem said...

Come get some, bitch!

great to see you

Happy Xmas


1:50 AM

Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

haha - cool boots. Mine are way cuter though :)

Merry Christmas sweety!!!!!!!!

10:01 AM


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home