Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Blahhhhhhhhsss

I have no idea why but I have a total case of the blahhhs right now. I could take it out on Hoyazo or something. That could make me feel good. I mean there is plenty in his current post.. like how he keeps changing the format of the MATH until he can find some format he has a shot at winning.. or even his concern about the payment processing options.. good material there for hinting he needs his payment processor to reload every week.. alas my heart is just not in it. I dunno. Blah. I even took a few days off of work because I did not feel like getting up. I guess that is pretty bad.

On a good note Vegas on Friday Night. I posted this before but here is my flight schedule:

Depart Boston Friday December 7th 8:25, Arrive at Las Vegas 11:33PM.
Depart Las Vegas Sunday December 9th at 10:40PM, Arrive in Boston 6:32AM (ug).

So I will meet and greet in Vegas sometime around 11:45-12:00 Friday night. Should just be getting good then. I will take the shuttle to the MGM and meet you guys there. See ya.

Also possibly good just got an email from an old friend I have not talked to in like seven years.. that is always fun. Later.

8 Comments:

Blogger lj said...

waaaaaffffffffffffles!! see you soon!

10:50 AM

 
Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

Don't forget the percocets baby!!!!

11:49 AM

 
Blogger The NL Wife said...

See you in Vegas - I can always count on you to read the panty posts first!

The Wife

1:16 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Why the hell are you depressed? Vegas is in two days!!! Jesus man suck it up!!!!


Waffles it is! I don't even know your real name.

2:00 PM

 
Blogger Love_elf said...

Waffy!!!!

See you in Vegas baby!

5:10 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I promise to stay vertical long enough to say hello this time.

7:40 AM

 
Blogger TripJax said...

I call bullshit Drizz.

See you soon Wawfuls...

11:03 AM

 
Blogger Xingtau said...

Hey there dude! Yeah The 'havent talked to for 7 year guy' here. Man you do ramble. Grats on the shopping? I am not super into poker but I am proud to say I helped make this guys 'yeah well have you ever been THIS drunk' moment in his life a reality By supplying the party =P and stealing his car after (to get him some tums /snicker). Anyways, just saying Hi

Xingtau

4:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home