Thursday, November 29, 2007

Deux Filles, Une Tasse

Has anyone seen this yet? Does it even exist? Is it some big sick internet joke? I must see this movie if it exists. Read the reviews:

#7 posted by mrfitz , November 28, 2007 7:11 PM

What's really neat about this whole thing is that I had never heard of two girls before, and then when I finally found the vid, I only watched the very beginning of it (simply because I could not continue). Then I thought to myself, "Self: it is only chocolate pudding."


I mean stellar. This totally sealed the deal though:

#9 posted by CitrusFreak12 , November 28, 2007 7:22 PM

MrFitz: I was able to watch the entire video for the sole reason that it was incredibly easy to convince myself they were eating chocolate mousse. That is, until they started vomiting into each other's mouths... convincing myself they were birds or ants was considerably more difficult.


YouTube has a great selection of "Reaction" videos. People sit down and watch the sicko video and record their reactions. It is pretty fucking funny. If you find the link to this leave it in comments and I will make my own YouTube reaction video. I may even be shirtless again! Ahhhh yahhh, you ladies know you love it.

8 Comments:

Blogger Buddy Dank said...

I wasn't able to watch the whole thing. Give it a try
Just google two girls one cup. I forget where I saw it.

7:19 PM

 
Blogger Buddy Dank said...

Ah found it!
www.2girls1cup.com

7:23 PM

 
Blogger F-Train said...

Someone unleashed this on me a few weeks ago without giving me any idea what it was. I think I made it about a minute into the video before I shut it off. I have a pretty strong stomach, but it was about as revolting as anything I've seen.

6:33 AM

 
Blogger Graidar said...

Got through about 2 seconds of that. Here you go, be warned http://www.totallynsfw.com/videos/videos_2_girls_1_cup_original_video/

4:26 PM

 
Blogger Heavy Critters said...

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!!

I'll never be able to watch pr0n again.

God dammit.

9:03 AM

 
Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

Oh gross. I'm tempted to watch it, but I dunno. Sounds nasty!

10:54 AM

 
Blogger Heavy Critters said...

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/fdad05b8c7

Watch this as a musical reaction to deux filles, une tasse

5:54 PM

 
Blogger Schaubs said...

I'm leaning towards... It's fake!

6:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home