7 Things About Me AKA Dont you guys Ever Learn AKA *glare* JudeSalem
A). Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog...
B). Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself...
C). Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs...
D). Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
**You get it?? --- You got it?? --- [GOOD] --- So here goes:**
Ok, Judesalem AND Kaja tagged me. I figured I should post before five more people tag me. Who starts these things??? Indeed.
1. I recently filled out a Psychological Evaluation to help out one of my favorite people who is going to school for mental people. Anyway.. We were chatting it up in the AIM and the first thing out of her mouth: You have Serial Killah tendencies. No Der. It is ALWAYS the quiet ones.
2. I am deaf in one ear. My mother lied to me about how I became deaf until I was 32 and it slipped. The old story: Born that way. The real deal: I got an ear infection and my mom waited until my EARDRUM burst to take me to a doctor.
3. I can not get the picture of Blonde on all fours waiting for it out of my mind. It has been stuck there since I read her post. I mean fuck how hot can you get.
4. I like all women. Big. Little. Fat. Asian. They all are lovable. To me though a great personality is more sexy than a smokkin' body. If you are dumb or boring I am turned off.
5. Speaking of women I am confused about why I love Sarah Silverman.. I mean is she that hot? I think she is the sexiest woman alive.. but why? Did she make a pact with the devil? I just do not get it.
6. I have lived in the same state for my entire life. Massachusetts. Have been out of the country (sort of) only once. It was to Bermuda for my Honeymoon. I had a good time. I have traveled extensively across the US of fucking A and enjoyed it. I have only been to like 8 states probably.. Colorado, New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont, South Carolina, Pennsylvania, Las Vegas Nevada baby, Tennessee, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Jersey, New York, California.. I think that is all.. oh and West Virgina by accident. I would like to do a Blogger wide country tour if I win something like the Aussie Millions.. I would visit GVegas, Bad Blood Land, Canada, and Atlanta for sure.
7. I was a VERY accident prone kid. I used to fall asleep in hallways and on fences and I had a lot of accidents. Broke my arm 3x, stitches 6x.. I was a wildman.
Here is a bonus secret. I think Judesalem could actually be a good poker player. I know shocking. She has the patience and bankroll skills I think she just needs some time to ripen into a solid grinder.
Ok. Not as good as some of my prior posts but will have to do. I refuse to ever tag anyone else.