Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Round Two: Horror Flicks

Texas Chainsaw Massacre vs The Ring
Somehow Texas Chainsaw beat out Saw.. probably because only old people read the Metro and they are like "What's that new fangled Saw thing?". Anyway.. the Massacre has an easy bracket this week and should beat out the ring.

Poltergeist vs Night of the Living Dead
The right movies won this time. I like both of these a lot but I am a HUGE fan of the Night of the Living Dead series and have to vote for it.

Nightmare on Elm Street vs Psycho
I can see why Nightmare beat out Hellraiser in general even if I do not agree. I think I am going to vote Nightmare to continue on. It is a lot more fun to watch. As much as I like the psychological thrillers and think they are scary I enjoy the bad slasher stuff more.

Halloween vs Exorcist
I thought Halloween and Friday the 13th were the same movie so I guess Halloween winning was not too bad. I totally pick the Exorcist for the next round though. It is one of the best horror movies ever.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

How could "Saw" not win?!?!

Clearly too many stupid people voting.

9:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home