Monday, October 22, 2007

Heyyyy Baaabbbyyy

I have heard rumor through the grape vine that a certain sexy underwear talking wife of a certain doctor does not feel like she is invited to our December gathering.

Now I can assure you that you are totally and entirely invited and everyone who reads my blog will affirm this in the comments. Reasons:

1. You have a blog and play poker. This is the only requirement of being part of our fraternity. Is a fraternity only guys? I am so uneducmicated. Anyways.. whatever the fuck we call this hear part of the blogsphere.

2. You are a chick. We do not have enough of those. We are filthy, disgusting, poker degenerates, and any woman is a good woman. Especially one who would consider sitting down and chatting with us while playing cards.

3. You husband knows how to kill people. As a group we are not very strong. Trained, scary, military men scare us. We do not want to aggravate them. Besides the fact that he is doing a great service to all of us back home.

4. Did I mention you look hot for an old married lady? lol.

Ok. Ok. I better stop before I get into trouble.. but you are so welcome to come to the December blogger thingy and I am sure everyone will make you feel right at home. It is a cool bunch of degenerates even if they drink a little too much. So come if you like. Consider yourself invited.


Blogger Drizztdj said...

I've never understood why people feel the need to be "invited" to these events.

Show up and have fun, it is Vegas after all.

6:19 AM

Blogger Alan aka RecessRampage said...

As a first timer who's never been to a blogger gathering, I say that you (not you waffles, "the wife" of the good doctor) are invited!!! Wait, I have no power to invite? Then fine. I want you to come!!!

6:52 AM


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home