Monday, October 08, 2007

Fantasy Sports Live

God damn fucking fantasy sports live. Alright.. I admit it.. It is not the sites fault that I can not pick worth shit this year. My Yahoo! Team scored like 29 points this weekend pending two more players games tonight.. and my debut at Blinders fine site was a laughable 10 of 10.. ACK! Even Smokkee beat me.. I mean that is hard to do, lose to Smokkee, just ask Love Elf as she kicks his ass every week.. haha.. Hell she kicks everyones ass..

On the good side I was able to find out I lost as soon as the Sunday games were over. Blinders crack staff had the game scores up and I knew my fate immediately. Good job on that.

On the even better side the Patriots continue to steam roll basically everyone.. The first good challenge I guess is next week. Dallas looks pretty good but I think we will beat them. Of course outscoring your opponents by 117 points might give some false confidence.

The Sox clinched the next spot in the playoffs and now I am just waiting for the evil Empire of the Yankees to fall. Sorry Pauly, LJ, any other tards who like the Yankees. Your legacy has been over for a while.. I know in 5-10 more years you will dominate again.. but now its some other teams chance. So go buy a Red Sox hat or something..


Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

My dad is in love with the Yankees. All weekend we had to watch the Yankees if we were at the hotel, we had to find a TV in the restaurant so he could check the scores, if there wasn't a TV he was running out to the car to listen to it on the radio - pathetic!!!!!

Anyway, I tried to download yahoo messenger on this here computer, but it didn't seem to work - I knew you were typing to me, but I couldn't see what you were saying.

No worries - I'm on a plane back to Vegas in 8 more hours and I'll be spending the rest of my time here in Maryland at the funnest place on earth - the mall!

9:33 AM

Blogger Mike Maloney said...

Ugh, I miss cocky Yankees fans, so much less obnoxious than cocky Boston fans.

2:33 PM

Blogger Love_elf said...

I'm gonna need some help to keep the lead next week!

5:50 PM


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home