Monday, September 03, 2007

I am working too hard..

Worked the whole weekend. Yay Money! However I know I have been working too hard. You know how I know? I fell asleep last night and had a dream that I was in Don's van.. but it was not really Don's van it was more like the classic druggy mobile in Fast Time as Ridgemont High.. Anyways.. I am asleep and Chad comes up to me. Except he has a beard and he starts hugging me and tickling me.. in a manly way of course.. umm. that is wayyyy too fucked up.. blecck.. I wish they made soap for your brain.

Here is a question for you all on Net Etiquette. I have my lard ass fat blog and I posted this link to NSFW pics of fat people. I copied one of the pictures from his post and linked back to his site saying "Enjoy the list from.." and posted his site name and URL.

So today I get a comment on the post:


Spidey said...

Looks like you ripped the photo from my blog...Enjoy, but try to give props.


Also on his blog I get the following comment..

Spidey said...

Stop ripping off the photos from my blog and then posting them on yours. Talk about a pack mentality! At least say thank you. It takes time to find all those pictures and rip them off of other people's blogs and websites.


So I respond in my natural gentile way:

Fuck off spidey I gave a full fucking URL link to you and sent people to your blog. What the fuck else do you want????!?!?!?! A fucking medal for stealing someone else's picture and posting it??? I gave you full props by linking to your site.. jesus..fuck it I will just delete the post and tell any readers to never go to your site.


Am I right or did I break some unwritten net etiquette rule? I really think if someone is trying to send traffic your way you should appreciate it not act like a fucking retard. Anyhow.. I really could care less but this guy seems like a fucking donkey. I bet he is 900 pounds and is self conscience about everything hence the stupid ass response. Well fuck you again Spidey you cock rag.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike Maloney said...

You're right, but I guess I wouldn't care enough to post on his blog about it.

6:43 PM

 
Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

yes, that was very gentle and loving

9:29 PM

 
Blogger Moby Dick said...

You broke no unwritten rule. I pointed out that I rip off all the photos and then told you to stop doing it. I was being humorous but it probably sounded sarcastic.

Unfortunately, sometimes humor does not translate across the internet. Other times it sounds sarcastic instead of humorous.

Anyhow, good luck with your weight loss, that is what matters.

10:21 PM

 
Blogger Jordan said...

Ah! Just a misunderstanding amongst fatties. How sweet. Let's make up over cupcakes!

5:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home